THE RISKS’ ASSESSMENT IN INNOVATIVE PROJECTS BY THE METHOD OF VERIFIED EQUIVALENTS
Keywords:innovation project, risk, discount rate correction, method of equivalent annuities
The article describes the concept of "risk of innovation", identified the causes of the risk and the methods of eliminating of negative manifestations of the risk situations in innovative projects. The advantages and disadvantages of the method of correction of the discount rate and the method of equivalent annuities are considered. The methodical approach in assessing the expected effect of the innovative project based on the concept of probability-interval uncertainty is proposed in the article. It was established that the analyzed approaches can be used for the accounting of the risk of innovative projects. Project manager makes his choice using any method of risk assessment individually, depending on the extent and characteristics of the project, the degree of novelty and scale introduction of innovative products, the number of participants and the level of requirements of the foundation of project efficiency and other factors.
1. Medynskij V. G., Sharshukova L. G. Innovacionnoe predprinimatel'stvo [Innovative business]. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 1997. 240 p.
2. Shahov A. V., Shamov A. V., Bokareva M. A. Energeticheskie modeli upravleniya proektnymi organizaciyami [Energy models of project organizations management]. Saarbruken, LAP, 2015. 185 p.
3. Shahov A. V. Entropijnaya model' portfel'nogo upravleniya proektno-orientirovannoj organizaciej [The entropy model of portfolio management of project-oriented organization]. Upravlenie proektami i razvitie proizvodstva [Project management and development of production]. Lugansk, Eastern University of V. Dahl Publ. 2015, no. 50, pp. 125–133.
4. Pіters'ka V. M. Zastosuvannya proektno-orіentovanogo pіdhodu v upravlіnnі іnnovacіjnoyu dіyal'nіstyu [Using of the project-oriented approach in the innovative activity management]. Visnyk NTU "KhPI" [Bulletin of the National Technical University "KhPI"]. Kharkov, NTU "KhPI" Publ. 2016, no. 1 (1173), pp. 35–42.
5. Ivanova V. V. Teoreticheskie aspekty innovacionnogo menedzhmenta [Theoretical aspects of innovation management]. Regіonal'nі perspektivi. 2000, no. 2, pp. 31–32.
6. Korobejnikov O. P., Trifilova A A., Korshuno I. A. Rol' innovacij v processe formirovaniya strategii predpriyatiya [The role of innovation in the process of enterprise strategy]. Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom. 2000, no. 3, pp. 24–28.
7. Smolyak S. A. Ocenka ehffektivnosti investicionnyh proektov [Evaluating of the effectiveness of investment projects]. Moscow, Delo Publ., 2001. 832 p.
8. Lukasevich I. Y. Analiz finansovyh operacij. Metody, modeli, tekhnika vychislenij [The analysis of financial transactions. Methods, models, calculation technique]. Moscow, YUNITI Publ., 1998. 400 p.
9. Lukasevich I. Y. Metody analiza riskov investicionnyh proektov [Methods of analysis of the risks of investment projects]. Finans. 1998, no. 9, pp. 59–62.
10. Smolyak S. L., Vilenskij P. L. Ocenka investicionnyh proektov [Evaluating of investment projects]. Moscow, Delo Publ., 1998. 248 p.
11. Norkott D. Prinyatie investicionnyh reshenij [Investment decisions]. Moscow, YUNITI Publ., 1997. 247 p.
12. Smolyak S. A. O pravilah sravneniya al'ternativ s neopredelennymi zatratami i rezul'tatami [On the rules of compare alternatives with uncertain costs and benefits]. Moscow, CEHMI AN SSSR Publ., 1990. 252 p.
13. Endovickij D. M., Komendenko S. A. Sistematizaciya metodov analiza i ocenka investicionnogo riska [Systematization of methods of analysis and evaluation of investment risk]. Investicii v Rossii [Investments in Russia]. 2001, no. 3, pp. 39–46.
14. Birman G. A., Shmidt S. M. Ekonomicheskij analiz investicionnyh proektov [Economic analysis of investment projects]. Moscow, YUNITI Publ., 1997. 631 p.
15. Danilochkin N. G. Kontrolling kak instrument upravleniya predpriyatiem [Controlling as a management tool of the enterprise]. Moscow, YUNITI Publ., 1998. 279 p.
16. Gurvic A. Optimal'nye kriterii prinyatiya reshenij v usloviyah neopredelennosti [Optimal criteria for decision-making in conditions of uncertainty]. Komissionnye dokumenty [Commission documents]. 1951, no. 370, pp. 47–58.
17. Kompleksnaya metodika po ocenke ehffektivnosti obshchestvennogo proizvodstva i otdel'nyh hozyajstvennyh meropriyatij [Integrated methodology of evaluating of the effectiveness of social production and certain management operations]. Moscow, AN SSSR Publ., 1983. 145 p.
18. Іllyashenko S. M. Ekonomіchnij rizik [Economic risk]. Kyiv, Centr navchal'noї lіteraturi Publ., 2004. 220 p.
Copyright (c) 2017 Анатолій Валентинович ШАХОВ, Варвара Михайлівна ПІТЕРСЬКА
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors hold the copyright without restrictions and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-commercial and non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their published work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.